ADA Central Annual College Scholarship
We are offering a $500 college scholarship to a highly-motivated individual who is either beginning or continuing their college enrollment. This scholarship can help cover school-related expenses (ex: tuition, books, fees, or room and board), and we will award it to the winner of an essay contest.
How to Enter the Essay Scholarship
Write an original essay about your experiences with, or what the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) means to you. The essay must be between 750-1,000 words.
Scholarship Eligibility & Submission Guidelines
- Scholarship submissions may be in a Word Doc, PDF, or Text file.
- Include your name and birth-date in the filename. Ex: Jane-Doe-1-1-1996.docx.
- Word length must be between 750 and 1,000 words.
- Include your:
- Full name
- Attending School
- Planned Year of Graduation
- Phone number
- Email address
- You must be a graduating senior in high school, or continuing college
How to Enter
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will pick a winner by April 1st, 2018 and notify you.
- We will email you to confirm mailing address, and send you a check in the mail for $500.
Deadline to Apply: March 1st, 2019
There is no cost to apply for this scholarship. Your participation is entirely voluntary, and constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information only for the purpose of offering the scholarship, awarding the scholarship to the winner, and any reporting responsibility to taxing authorities. The winner and winning essay will be posted on our website. We will not use your essay or personal information for any other purposes.
We will review all submissions and contact the winner only. This is an annual scholarship.
*We will not send you a notification that we received your email. We will review all applicants at the same time and contact the winner only. Please do not email us asking if we received your submission.